d shield of ummah..in history..




In 1901 the kufar went to Sultan Abdul Hamid the II and offered to pay tremendous amount of money to the Islamic State for Palestine.
Sultan Abdull Hamid the II replied:
"I am not going to give one inch of Palestine to the jews as Palestine is not mine give but it belongs to the Ummah and Ummah have shed blood to defend this land but if one day the Islamic State falls apart then you can have Palestine for free but as long as I am alive I would rather have my flesh be cut up than cut out Palestine from the Muslim land I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CARVING UP WHILE WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!"



It’s year 2006
And nothing has changed
Past generation has aged
Let us write the next page
It’s time for us to change
It’s up to you & me
Either we make history
or we become history…


p/s: proud of him...